Tips & Essential Items for Healthy Grocery Shopping During COVID-19
Posted on April 10 2020
Feeling anxious and stress going to the grocery store? Grocery store anxiety is a real thing now and we came up with some tips and essentials items for healthy grocery shopping during COVID-19 also known as Coronavirus. These are tips that I follow to help ease my stress. Check out our YouTube video below to help overcome it and bring some peace during these uncertain times.
Also, follow us on Instagram and get a chance to win all these items. Just make sure to look out for a giveaway post which will be posted from a week from now. Stay connected and good luck. @lilbeshopEssential Items Needed for Grocery Shopping:
- Face Mask
- Hand Sanitizer
- Clorox Wipes
- Zipper Pouch
- Credit Card-No Cash, if you can.
- Cell Phone
We got all these items from the following small businesses. They are all handcrafted and we love them. Please buy and support small businesses.
These gloves are from Gloves by Katherine. These gloves are great to use to help prevent the spread of the virus. You can clean them and reuse them every time you go to the grocery store. Check out all the colors and prints available on her website.
This face mask is from Little Pieces. A face mask is now recommended and in some cities, mandatory to wear out in public. This mask helps prevent the spread of the virus. It is really soft, comfortable, and stylish. You can get them in different sizes, and kids' sizes are available too. Check out all the pretty prints and colors that are available.
Zipper Pouch is by us Lil Be. I no longer take my purse and I use a zipper pouch to hold all my essential items for grocery shopping. It's really great because you can wash and clean every time you take a trip to the store. Here are some tips you can follow to help ease your stress on grocery shopping during COVID-19.
5 Tips To Follow During Grocery Shopping:
Tips #1-Make a Pan
- Write a list of what you need for 2 weeks.
- Do not horde.
- Write a list on paper so it can be thrown away after.
- Do not use a cell phone while in the grocery store.
- Try to shop for all items at one grocery store.
Tips #2-Practice Good Hygiene and Physical Distancing
- Wear gloves and a face mask at the grocery store.
- Wipe down shopping cart with disinfecting wipes
- Use hand sanitizer once you are finish shopping.
- Keep your distance from other while shopping.
Tips #3-Commit to what you Touch
- Buy all items that you touch in the store.
- Do not touch and put the item back.
Tips #4-Be Considerate and Gracious
- Make sure to say thank you to the workers at the store
- Be considerate and keep your distance from others
- Only one person from your household should do the shopping
- Do not bring other family members with you.
Tips #5-Clean Items When You Get Home
- Divide table in half
- Drop off grocery bags on one side.
- Wipe down items that you can with disinfecting wipes and move to another side of the table.
- Fruits and vegetables should be clean with soap and water
- Store all items once it's clean off
- Make sure to clean your shopping bags and put back in the car.
We hope these tips help you with grocery shopping during this uncertain time. Thank you so much for joining us. You can also watch our YouTube Video and give us a thumbs up! Please let us know if you have any other tips you would like to share with us. We would love to hear it. Thank you again.